Asked by Mr.Joe from USA | Sep. 15, 2010 22:26
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

I have a category F (business) visa which is Multiple Entry for 90 days. I have been in China for over a month and I plan to visit Hong Kong before my 90 days is over. My question is, do the days continue to count while I am in Hong Kong? As in, if I am in Hong Kong for 4 days then can I come back to China and stay until the 94th day after my first entry, or must I exit on the 90th day after my first entry regardless of visiting Hong Kong?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Cody from China | Sep. 16, 2010 02:03
90 days is for each entry. If you go to Hong Kong, that means you leave mainland China, the first entry expires, and you will use another entry to re-enter mainland China. Your visa has no limit for entries, and what you need to do is to exit every 90 days. So, don't worry.
Related Questions:
Can I change my one year multiple entry F visa with 30 days stay duration i...
Asked by Mr chan from China
| Jul. 14, 2011 03:59
Hello, I'm an American and I've been living in China with a Business F ...
Asked by Mr.David from USA
| Sep. 19, 2010 04:42
Can i stay in China enter before date to duration stay date ?
Asked by Md. Ashraf Uddin
| Jul. 29, 2011 22:14
Dear Officers, I am US citizen and currently hold a multiple business visa(...
Asked by Ms.Li from China
| Jan. 15, 2009 18:59
New M visa multiple entry cummulative number of days stay per calendar year...
Asked by Angela from USA
| Sep. 03, 2013 22:38
I have multiple entry Business VISA (category M), how long can I stay maxim...
Asked by Vishal from India
| Apr. 11, 2014 02:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)