Asked by Mr.Yeasin from Bangladesh | Sep. 15, 2010 17:08
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Hello sir,
Yeasin from malaysia Citizen of bangladesh.
last 1.5years study in malaysia. so want to visit Hong kong & Macau. already apply for both country. Macau accept( single entry) but Hong Kong refused, and i call to immig. Hong kong but they don't say what reason. Sir i want to visit both country together.
My Question is,
1- For Bangladeshi Macau to Hong Kong can get on arrival visa. (Macau Single Entry visa).
2- If can, can go back to Macau because return ticket will be from macau. Please ans.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Carl from China | Sep. 15, 2010 21:36
Mr.Yeasin, I want to say that Hong Kong and Macao are not two countries, but two special administrative region of People's Republic China. You can not get visa on arrival to Hong Kong, and your Macao visa is single entry, you can not return to Macao if you already use the one entry to Macao. You have to apply for a new visa. So, in this case, you may give up to visit Hong Kong and return from Macao directly.
Related Questions:
How long will it take to get my hongkong visa?
Asked by Akila from Bangladesh
| Sep. 11, 2014 01:26
Need information for holidays visa
Asked by Muhammad zeeshan from Pakistan
| Mar. 29, 2016 22:06
i want to travel in china how can i get china visa from malaysia?
Asked by rana from Bangladesh
| Mar. 22, 2014 02:57
Dear Sir/Madam, I'm a citizen of Bangladesh. I'm going to visit Macau on...
Asked by Mr.Syed Zahurul from Malaysia
| Dec. 06, 2009 05:08
hello sir im romeo from india now in malaysia me have malaysia one year m...
Asked by Mr.romeo from malaysia
| Dec. 15, 2008 03:53
china tourist visa requirements for bangladeshi student who study in malays...
Asked by md shahid from Malaysia
| Mar. 31, 2016 22:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)