Asked by Mr.Ong from Malaysia | Sep. 01, 2010 09:43
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

I have a family group about 8 adult and 2 child for travel in shenzhen, hong kong and macau about 9 day, is there and group visa apply needed? and can we apply the three visa in one places? how much is the prices? can I ask sign the application form for other?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Mike | Sep. 02, 2010 03:27
If you all hold Malaysian passport, you do not need to apply visa for Hong Kong and Macao. You just need to apply for a visa to Shenzhen through the China Visa Application Service Center in your country which has consular jurisdiction of the location where you reside.

It is not a group visa you can get but separate one for each member. All the visa applications can be submit to the Center by one adult.

Related Questions:
My family and I will be traveling to Beijing and Hong Kong July 2011 for va...
Asked by Mrs.Helme from USA
| Apr. 03, 2011 04:17
Visa needed on US passport if traveling to Shenzhen from Hong Kong for less...
Asked by Pat from United States
| May. 18, 2015 20:52
Want to Travel from MACAU to GUANGZHOU,SHENZHEN on 25-09-11
Asked by Bimalendu Saha from India
| Sep. 18, 2011 22:53
What is the best way to travel from HK Airport to butterfly on prat hotel i...
Asked by Anna from Italy
| Aug. 25, 2016 20:21
Confirmation of 'no visa needed' for us tourist
Asked by Lucas from United States
| Feb. 27, 2016 02:39
i want to travel to shenzhen following tour group in hong kong for 2 days. ...
Asked by Ms.angie from malaysia
| Aug. 25, 2010 02:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)