Asked by Mr.John from Spain | Aug. 30, 2010 19:08
About:Chinese Embassy in Spain

I am a Malaysian holding permanent Spanish residence here in the south. I´m intended to accompany my parents back home to visit Shanghai expo in October for 10 days but I am flying out from Madrid via KL to join them on that leg of journey with insufficient time to apply a visa in KL (3 days stopover only). Which visa do I need -- a single or double entry? What other documents do I have to present and the duration of such visa for collecting? Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Aug. 30, 2010 20:34
You can apply for a single-entry China tourist visa in Spain, you need to present the below documents to China embassy in Madrid:
1. your passport
2. one passport photo
3. one completd visa application form
4. spanish residence and its copy
5. round-trip flight tickets (flight ticket from Madrid to KL, KL to China, China to KL/Madrid)
6. Hotel Booking in Shanghai.
Related Questions:
what type of visa should I apply to go to hongkong
Asked by nora from brunei
| Apr. 14, 2014 02:07
I am a Congolese citizen living in South Africa holding a Congolese passpor...
Asked by Mr.alfred from south africa
| Dec. 02, 2010 00:44
can i get a 5 days visa at lowu border?
Asked by Ronnie from Philippines
| Apr. 20, 2014 04:22
Hi I am holding Malaysian passport and am a Australian Permanent Resident....
Asked by Molly from Australia
| Jan. 07, 2013 00:13
Can Japanese resident apply for China tourist visa in Philippines?
Asked by Shirley Ozawa from Philippines
| May. 14, 2017 23:01
Hello Can I apply for a Chinese Visa if I am a permanent resident holdi...
Asked by Mrs.mei from Australia
| Apr. 13, 2010 22:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)