Asked by Mr.J from USA | Aug. 23, 2010 04:21
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

I had a temporary residence permit that expired last month in Shenzhen. No problems with that, I got a tourist visa because I wanted to travel around China. I didn't "officially" change/cancel my residency, I just went to Hong Kong, got the visa which canceled the permit. After traveling a month, I have found another job opportunity. I plan to go home, get the z visa and then apply for a new temporary residence permit. Will there be any problems with a new residence permit since my old one expired without me telling the PSB I left the country?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Joe | Aug. 23, 2010 05:02
Hi, if you have changed your work visa to a Z visa, that is to say you have canceled your last employment permit. As rule, you need to cancel your residence permit after that.
Related Questions:
I am going to renew my Temporary Residence visa in dongguan by next week. I...
Asked by Mr.Ruben Rivera from Philippines
| Jul. 22, 2010 02:22
Can I apply for a Z visa in India again if my application for a temporary r...
Asked by ashraf from India
| Jul. 04, 2011 02:58
My Family is eligible to get temporary residence permit visa ?
Asked by Abdul from Pakistan
| Jun. 26, 2017 04:25
I came to china on business M type for one month and the visa expired how c...
Asked by John doe from Brazil
| Jun. 08, 2017 20:30
Hello. Please I wanna know if I can renew my x2 type myself without my scho...
Asked by Isaac Aryeetey from Ghana
| Dec. 12, 2016 19:49
I am a US citizen working in China on a residence permit. How do I get resi...
Asked by Peter from USA
| Dec. 15, 2014 02:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)