Asked by Mr.Tony from Malaysia | Aug. 02, 2010 22:09
About:Shenzhen Travel

Hi!..... Need some help about applying visa to visit shenzhen modeling expo from 10-Sept-2010 till 12-Sept-2010.
My plan is like this .... 9-Sept-2010 reach HK and transit by train to Shenzhen.
12-Sept-2010 retun to HK and depart to Singapore.
So, the question are as follows:
a) Is it possible to apply a visa once reach the Lou Hu train station?.... Will it be troublesome!....
b) Or apply thru China Embassy in Singapore will be better?...

p/s: I am a Malaysian living in Singapore as a Permanent Resident.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Anne | Aug. 03, 2010 01:22
you can apply for a visa at Luo hu port when you on arrival, but I am not sure there are ones you can get in the train station. If you only need a trip to Shenzhen, you need not to go to the Embasssy. Please note: if you are a Singapore passport holder, you can enjoy a visa-free period for 15 days to mainland China. During these 15 days, you can visit Shenzhen.
Related Questions:
Do I need a residence permit for S1?
Asked by Caitlin from USA
| Jul. 24, 2015 04:49
do i need "visa" to pass from Hongkong to Shenzhen border?
Asked by Miss N from Brunei
| Dec. 16, 2011 01:46
Shenzhen 5 day visa pass
| Apr. 14, 2016 03:45
Hello. It seems to me i need help =)) I'm going to Shenzhen over Hong Kon...
Asked by Mr.Stas from Russia
| Feb. 06, 2010 04:50
Visit to Guangzhou Expo, is it possible to get VOA at Hongkong?
Asked by Anand from India
| May. 29, 2015 21:52
Dear, I have received an invitation from Fasteners Expo Shanghai for vis...
Asked by Mr.Ahsen from Saudi Arabia
| Apr. 21, 2010 03:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)