Asked by Mr.Hadley from Canada | Jul. 25, 2010 07:49
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

If I wish to marry a Chinese woman living in China, is there a restriction? I am a Canadian citizen living in Canada at the moment. Once married, can I travel to China to visit my Chinese wife, and then purchase goods from factories to export back to Canada (televisions and textiles). I ask this because a friend has claimed to do exactly that. I would assume he needs not only a visa, but also some documents allowing commercial purchasing in China for export.

Your guidance is greatly appreciated. Dr. John Hadley

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Ethan | Jul. 25, 2010 21:26
You need to go to China for marriage registration. And beforehead you shall apply for a single/non-marital status certificate by the Secretary of the State Office of the state where the document is executed and get it certified by the relevant Consulate General, further you need its notarized translation. Other documents are your passport, her Chinese hukou book and her ID card and the photos.
If you get married, there will be no problem to visit China. But if you want to purchase goods, you still required some documents.
Related Questions:
Marriage to a Chinese woman
Asked by Mark Kerz from Australia
| Jun. 12, 2012 03:52
Marry a Chinese National Woman
Asked by Ed from USA
| Jul. 12, 2017 20:48
Marriage to chinese with usa citizen
Asked by Richard Work from USA
| Feb. 26, 2015 20:15
Sir, I want to marry a Chinese Woman who is a Chinese National now living i...
Asked by Mr.Oliver Caron from USA
| Apr. 21, 2011 22:31
If I recently was divorced from a Chinese woman.
Asked by guest from United States
| Aug. 31, 2013 04:11
I want to travel to China for 2 weeks to marry in Jaixing Zhejiang, I have ...
Asked by Bobby Upshaw from usa
| Jun. 07, 2013 02:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)