Asked by Ms.Khaleda Begum from Bangladesh | Jul. 24, 2010 02:24
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

I want to see world heritage like Great Wall, City of Emperor's and scenic beauty of China. So I would like to visit China in September 2010 as tourist. No business and study.But my passport is going to be expire in February 2011. Is it possible to apply for visa with this passport or I need to renewed it.I am assuming it will take time if I send it for renewing? Seeking your suggestions.Or is it possible to apply on line for Visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Kyle from China | Jul. 24, 2010 21:40
Usually the validity of a Single Entry or Double Entry "L" visa is 90 days or 180 days from the date of issue. So, you can apply for it NOW through Chinese Embassy there in your country. In that case your passport is valid more than 6 months and do not need to renew it. But the online application is unavailable.
Related Questions:
How much would it cost me to stay in china per day with food?? I want to vi...
Asked by tazz from Bangladesh
| Feb. 01, 2013 03:46
What is the reason for the Great Wall is "the world heritage site"?
Asked by cc
| Sep. 02, 2012 22:55
I want to visit china for 5 day's . Whice city is famous to see beuty of ch...
Asked by Mr.Kawser from Banglades
| Aug. 11, 2010 22:18
Hi... am from the Philippines. I wish to travel to China to see the Great ...
Asked by Ms.MJ G from Philippines
| Nov. 26, 2009 01:54
I would like to travel China to see the great culture & heritage. If I trav...
Asked by Mr.Ashraf from Bangladesh
| Jul. 28, 2010 02:24
what are some landforms like bushes and stuff that surround the great wall ...
Asked by me from u.s
| Jan. 27, 2012 02:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)