Asked by Mr.Usman from Pakistan | Jul. 18, 2010 15:41
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

Hello sir,
I study in london but i am in pakistan these days as i have holidays. I have been selected for doing internship in zte company which is in beijing. I have got an invitation letter from the company in beijing which the university gave to me and said that it is more than sufficient to get the visa. when i went to apply for chinese visa from pakistan, they turned me back from the door sayin tht the documents are insufficient and said that I need some letter from the government . When I contacted my tutor in london, she said that it is not necessary and they cant provide any more documents. My internship is starting in 3 weeks and i havent got the visa yet...what shall i do?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Joe | Jul. 18, 2010 20:20
You need a Chinese Visa Notice, which is a letter the zte company in Beijing should apply for you through Foreign Exchange and Market Practices Committee or Trade and Investment Promotion Agency. So, try to contact them to handle this for you.
Related Questions:
what are the documents required for work permit visa in china and are you p...
Asked by maria saeed from pakistan
| Oct. 16, 2012 04:24
hello. i am a student of pakistan in china and winter holidays i wa...
Asked by Mr.Intekhab from Pakistan
| Oct. 21, 2009 21:44
Sir, I am a student and want to study in China in Nanjing University of ...
Asked by Mr.Muhammad Qasim from Pakistan
| Jan. 06, 2010 04:38
i am from Portugal
Asked by Ar Sethi from portugal
| May. 14, 2017 20:53
Dear Sir, I am working in Japan but would like to meet my family in China ...
Asked by Mr.hadi from Pakistan
| Feb. 22, 2009 20:53
hello i am a student in china in winter holidays i want to go back to pakis...
Asked by Mr.intekhab from pakistan
| Nov. 17, 2009 21:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)