Asked by Mr.SUHEL from Bangladesh | Jul. 10, 2010 13:01
About:Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh

Dear Sir,
I'm Suhel Ahmad & a Bangladeshi citizen. I am a businessman. I and one of my friend wants to go China for business purpose. Now sir please tell me for Business Visa Which document I have to collect from China?? & Which documents I need in Bangladesh?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Ethan from China | Jul. 10, 2010 22:47
An Original Visa Notice Form issued by authorized departments of Chinese Government that you should get from China.

Folowing documents you are required to submit together with your visa application:
1. Valid passport (at least six months before expiration) with blank visa pages and copy of the first three pages;

2. TYPED Visa Application Form (download here) with one passport photo.

3. Applicants who have never been to China before should submit in person.

Related Questions:
dear sir/madam i am a Bangladeshi Buddhist monk and i am staying in Thail...
Asked by Mr.praggananda sraman from Bangladesh
| Nov. 11, 2009 04:49
Dear Sir, With due respect i would like to know that I am a Bangladeshi ci...
Asked by Mr.S.M. OBAYDULLAH from Bangladesh
| Feb. 18, 2009 03:06
How can I apply for a visit visa to PRC?
Asked by anik from Bangladesh
| Feb. 19, 2016 00:16
I want to apply as a tourist visa but i have not any invitation latter from...
Asked by modasir from pakistan
| Jul. 22, 2012 22:08
Dear Sir, My two Bangladeshi Businessman friends need to visit China for B...
Asked by Mr.Mandal from Bangladesh
| Jun. 27, 2010 05:03
transit G type of china while traveling to Japan from Islamabad, Pakistan
Asked by Mudassar ahmad from Pakistan
| Aug. 17, 2017 04:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)