Asked by Ms.SMARTYACLM from Singapore | Jul. 09, 2010 23:01
About:Macau Map

Hi, I am bringing my 70yr old mum & children to Macau & Zhu Hai for 6 days 5 nights. I would appreciate your kind reply for my queries. I cannot decide to stay at Ole London , Victoria or Fu Hua Guandong Hotel. We prefer to walking distance to shopping areas and food streets. We are not going casino to gamble.Do Singaporeans need visa to enter Zhu Hai? We intend to stay 2 nights at Zhu Hai.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.SUMMERLING from China | Jul. 16, 2010 02:53
Singaporeans can enter China without visa for at most 15 days, if you want to live near the shopping and food area, you can stay in Ole London hotel, it is the nearest one to the attractions, you can easily reach Ruins of St. Paul, Sedado Square, for a visit, I recommend you go to the Venetian Macau, it worth visit! Victoria Macau is near Gongbei Port.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a malaysian and planning a trip to Macau/ZhuHai in Dec 2010. I am ...
Asked by Ms.Montmelo from Malaysia
| Sep. 18, 2010 01:44
Hi, I am planning to go for a 5 days trip in hongkong. At the same time, i ...
Asked by Ms.Catz from Singapore
| Mar. 28, 2010 06:13
Hi, I am intending to bring my filipino helper with me to Macau, enter Chin...
Asked by Ms.Hazel Ngan from Singapore
| Apr. 26, 2011 03:00
Hi, I am quite confuse to enter Zhu Hai from Barrier Gate or Gongbei Border...
Ms.SMARTYACLM from Singapore
| Jul. 15, 2010 03:33
weather in guilin and place of interests in august
Asked by michelle from Malaysia
| Jun. 23, 2011 04:27
May I know how long it takes to go Zhu hai from Macau. And which way by fer...
Asked by Mrs.Angela from Singapore
| May. 12, 2010 23:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)