Asked by Mr.J. Greder from Switzerland | Jul. 02, 2010 04:21
About:Zhongshan Travel

Dear Sir, i would like to go to Zhongshan via Hongkong, to visit this city few day ( about 5 day ) after i will go to shanghai to visite the ineternational exposition what is the best way for travel with bus or fly. I have an contact in Zhongshan.
Thanks a lot for your reply

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.anne | Jul. 02, 2010 20:10
Zhongshan City has developed a convenient maritime mode of transportation between Zhongshan and Hong Kong.You can go to Zhongshan via Hong Kong by sea. Zhongshan Passenger Traffic Port is located in the Zhongshan Torch Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone, just 51 sea miles (about 59 miles) away from Hong Kong.

Then you can fly to Shanghai from Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport to Shanghai Pudong airport.
Related Questions:
I will be visiting Zhongshan on a business visit with a chinese visa.I woul...
Asked by Mr.ravi kumar from india
| Dec. 10, 2010 22:10
Hi, I will be in Hong Kong, and I would like to go to Zhongshan, where I wo...
Asked by Mr.BH from Singapore
| Jun. 07, 2010 21:46
Dear sir, I would like to visit Pingxiang city nex time ,wo...
Asked by Mr.murad from saudi arabia
| Jan. 04, 2011 23:19
Dear Sir/Madam i would like to know do i need to apply for a visa to hon...
Asked by Mr.Rekaz from Sri Lanka
| Mar. 04, 2010 02:59
Dear Sir, my husband would like to get a visa to visit mongolia, and will b...
Asked by Ms.Png from Singapore
| Jul. 03, 2010 01:40
Dear sirs, I am planning to go to Nepal via China in march 2010 with my ...
Asked by Mrs.Nadiya from Russia
| Aug. 15, 2010 03:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)