Asked by Mr.GIRARDI from FRANCE/TURKEY | Jun. 30, 2010 16:25
About:China Embassy in Turkey

Dear Sir,
I am a French citizen of 72 years old retired from professional activities,actually staying at Marmaris Marina ( Mugla ) on my boat.
I would like to go to Shangai for Universal Exposition,and by the same making some sightseeing to Beijing,total sojurn about 2/3 weeks,and how long it will take.
Could you please inform me if possible to get visa,and second if yes,how to proceed by sending passport and money via UPS or DHL or TNT or others.
I already worked in Canton ( Ganghzou ) about 20 years ago and in Shangai for metro for 6 months about 7 years ago.
Thank you very much.
Michel Girardi

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Peter | Jul. 03, 2010 03:26
It takes 4 working days for visa processing, it is possible for you to apply for a tourist visa to China, the application by mailing is not accepted, you can submit visa application in person or ask someone else to submit the application on your behalf.
Related Questions:
Overland travel Kathmandu to Beijing in April 2014.
Asked by Adelaide
| Sep. 12, 2013 22:06
What kind of documents can I provide to prove my permanent adress in France...
Asked by Vidal from France
| Apr. 22, 2015 21:50
Multiple China visa
Asked by tom Macdonald from China
| Jul. 03, 2011 01:12
Documents To obtain Z Visa
Asked by nicolas Law from France
| Aug. 16, 2016 20:46
I have been married for 7 years to a chinese national. can I apply for perm...
Asked by Denis Regan from China
| Mar. 08, 2016 03:05
Visa for China - French citizen Dear Sir / Madam, I am a french citiz...
Asked by Ms.catherine from France
| Apr. 11, 2011 01:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)