Asked by Mr.Asad from Pakistan | Jun. 29, 2010 14:32
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension


I have been granted an L visa by the Chinese Consulate here in Karachi permitting me to stay for 45 days, but apparently my travel agent has give me my return airline tickets and my stay duration has been extended by 3 days due to the nonavailability of flights between Karachi and Beijing during that duration. I am basically visiting a relative who is an employee at the Pk Embassy and I leave on Thursday. Should I visit the Consulate again and get my days extended or should I apply it in Beijing? Please do reply soon. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Adam | Jul. 03, 2010 01:48
You should apply for the extension of your L visa in Beijing, the China consulate in Karachi can't extend your L visa, you have to apply for a new China L visa if you want to get the 48 days stay duration. Please go to the Exit & Enter department under Beijing Public Security Bureau to apply for extension of your L visa, I guess that it is not hard for you to get the 3 days extension. The return air ticket is the excellent document to prove you need another 3 day stay in China.
Related Questions:
Changing a L to a M?
Asked by cameron.stiles from Australia
| Dec. 16, 2015 03:00
My wife is a Chinese and is a citizen of China and we have been married for...
Asked by Mr.Albert Foo from Singapore
| Feb. 13, 2011 03:44
Shenzhen VOA. Hi, can I get the VOA for Shenzhen?
Asked by Joe from Indonesia
| Jun. 07, 2018 21:47
Getting a new visa
Asked by julia from New Zealand
| Apr. 19, 2016 22:33
HK visa application from karachi or Islamabad?
Asked by Ali from Pakistan
| Aug. 10, 2012 02:09
Hey, I'm currently holding an L visa (Tourist VISA) and I have to re-apply ...
Asked by Mr.Justin from Philippines
| Mar. 17, 2011 02:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)