Asked by Mr.TIM1208 from China | Jun. 29, 2010 09:35
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay


I'm currently on a multiple 90 day L visa issued in the US. I've got about 30 days left before I need to go out to get another one. I've been told, and seen, a 24 month,
180 day L visa for China issued to an American in Kuala Lumpur. Did he just get lucky somehow, or are Americans eligible for this type of visa issued from KL?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Simon | Jul. 02, 2010 21:37
Americans are eligible to apply for this type of visa issued from KL, but they should satify some conditions,
US citizens may apply for a multiple-entry visa valid for 24 months if they are
1. A Chinese-American born in China (Taiwan, HongKong and Macau included)may apply for a Multiple Entry "L" Visa valid for 24 months.The photocopy of the personal information page of his/her passport is required to provide.

2. Foreign spouse and children of a Chinese citizen may apply for a Multiple Entry "L" Visa valid for 24 months.The original and photocopy of relevant Marriage Certificate,Birth Certificate, Kinship Certificate and other necessary documents are required to provide
Related Questions:
Question concerning Tourist Visa, Multiple Entry, 1 year, 90 days
Asked by Nate from USA
| May. 24, 2013 03:21
L type Visa extension in China
Asked by Oscar Paez from Canada
| Sep. 27, 2017 04:20
Multiple Entry Tourist Visa, can I go to HK for another 90 days
Asked by Christine from China
| Apr. 08, 2016 04:19
I currently reside in China with a multiple entry, 90 day tourist (L) visa....
Asked by Mr.Stephen from China
| Mar. 17, 2010 22:40
Multiple Entries on L Visa to China
Asked by Doug Edmonds from United States
| Jul. 02, 2011 20:29
Hi all, I am Irish, currently in China visiting my Chinese girlfriend on...
Ms.JOHN1985 from Ireland
| Nov. 16, 2010 05:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)