Asked by Mrs.Mamoona Shahid from Pakistan | Jun. 28, 2010 06:36
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

Dear Sir,
Here is Mamoona Shahid. I am a PhD scholar in the Department of Applied Psychology, University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan. I am very please to inform you that my research paper entitled" Adaptation and construction of Anger scale (Spielberger, 1988) in to Urdu in Pakistani Cultural Context and Psychometric properties of the Adapted scale" has been selected by International Test Commission for oral presentation in the upcoming 7th conference of International Test Commission, to be held in the University of Shatin, Hong Kong, in the month of July 18-21, 2010.
Sir, it would be my first visit in Hong Kong. I would need visa within next two weeks. Would it be possible to attain that, if yes, then how?
Where will I apply for Visa, Lahore or Islamabad. If Islamabad then will I personally come in the embassy. Kindly tell me the details and the required documents. Cannot I be exempted from visa, as it would be for only one week visit.
Thanking in anticipation,
Mamoona Shahid,

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alex from HK/China | Jun. 29, 2010 03:37
You need submit the Hong Kong visit visa application to Chian embassy in Islamabad because Lahore is under its consular districts. You can submit the application in person or entrust someone else to do it on your behalf. The requirements are:
1. Valid passport of the applicant.

2. Completed application forms ID (E) 936 A, B, C and D.

3. Invitation from relevant departments of Hong Kong Government or from Hong-Kong-based international organizations; Or photocopy of stamps of entry and exit of Hong Kong within the last 6 months; Or valid visa of USA, UK, Schengen States or other developed countries.

4. Return air ticket for Hong Kong and its photocopy.

5. Hong Kong hotel voucher of room reservation.

6. Income certificate or bank statement of the applicant.

Under the present Hong Kong immigration law and policies, valid visas are always required for the ordinary passport holders of Pakistan going to Hong Kong Special Administrative Region for whatever purpose including those who are in transit without disembarkation, although the Pakistanis are free of charge for Hong Kong visa applications. Holders of Pakistan diplomatic and official passports are exempt from visas.
Related Questions:
information about degree translation in chinese
Asked by muhammad shahid from Pakistan
| Mar. 17, 2015 04:00
dear sir how r u ?i am shahid hamid from pakistan country ?i have a girl fe...
Asked by Mr.shahid hamid from pakistan
| Jun. 01, 2010 23:17
Hi I'm shahid how can I get visit visa I'm here in dubai what is the proced...
Asked by Shahid Amin from Pakistan
| Jan. 24, 2016 21:21
Dear Sir, I am indian citizen living here in ukraine with vailed green car...
Asked by Mr.Prashant
| Aug. 31, 2009 02:44
china tourist visa requirements for bangladeshi student who study in malays...
Asked by md shahid from Malaysia
| Mar. 31, 2016 22:22
want to renew my X2 type student visa
Asked by naseer ahmad from pakistan
| Apr. 23, 2018 22:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)