Asked by Mr.Mandal from Bangladesh | Jun. 27, 2010 04:44
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

Dear Sir,
My two Bangladeshi Businessman friends need to visit China for Business meeting and accordingly our China Principal send us invitation letter. Now what type of documents we need to submit to get visa.
Tks with Regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Jun. 27, 2010 05:03
Generally, the rewuired documents are as follows:
1.Applicant's passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
2.A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-size or 2x2 colored photo.
3. An original Visa Notification Form issued by Chinese authorized unit.
4. A copy of the round-trip plane ticket
5. Hotel reservation / invitation letter with a copy of the inviter's valid residence visa and passport information page or inviter's Chinese national identity card and the company's business registration.
6. Previously used China visa in old or new passport if any.
8. The emergency contact information page in the applicant's passport should be filled out and photocopied.
9. Other documents required by the visa officers if necessary.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, I'm Suhel Ahmad & a Bangladeshi citizen. I am a busines...
Mr.SUHEL from Bangladesh
| Jul. 10, 2010 22:47
Dear Sir, I been China 2006 with out local government approved invitatio...
Asked by Mr.Bappy Dev from Bangladesh
| Sep. 20, 2009 03:21
Need any previous travel record min 3 countries?
Asked by Monir from Bangladesh
| Jan. 24, 2018 00:41
dear sir I am Pakistani nation and want to visit China for business purpo...
Asked by Mr.aman khan from pakistan
| Feb. 11, 2010 22:43
Dear Sir, I am a businessman in Dhaka. I would like to visit China for my ...
Asked by Mr.Md. Shahinur Hossain from Bangladesh
| Jan. 11, 2009 20:06
Visit Macau from HK and Come back to HK
Asked by Harsh from Sri Lanka
| Jun. 16, 2016 20:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)