Asked by Mrs.Siow from Malaysia | Jun. 25, 2010 01:17
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Hey, my husband and I will be going to visit Haikou, Hainan. Need to apply the visia here in Kuala Lumpur or can let agent apply visit on arrival?

If we apply in KL, can my husband apply on my behalf, as I am working, where to download your visa application form ? Any special counter for senior citizen and what is the payment like ?


Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Linda from Malaysia | Jun. 25, 2010 22:15
If you, your husband travel to Hainan Province as a group organised by International Travel Agencies that have been set up and registered in Hainan Province, a visa is not required for you and your husband. The stay is limited to 21 days and travelers are not allowed to leave Hainan.

Otherwise, you can apply for China visa from the Chinese Visa Application Service Center in KL, the China embassy in KL only accepts China visa application from diplomatic, service/official passport holders, or Hong Kong visa, Macau visa application.
Address: 2nd Floor, Plaza OSK, 25 Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 603 2175 8888
Fax: 603 2175 6888
Business Hours (Monday - Friday)
Visa application: 9:00-15:00 Payment and collection: 9:00-16:00

You husband can apply for visa on your behalf, for more information, please refer to
Related Questions:
Hi Ms Joe, My husband and I plan to visit Hainan Island this Nov, can u p...
Asked by Ms.Lilian Tan from Malaysia
| Jun. 30, 2009 20:53
Hi, I intent to visit my ancestor house in longan field(direct translation ...
Asked by Mrs.loke from singapore
| May. 20, 2009 01:24
Hey. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to get from Chengdu to Haik...
Asked by Mr.Thomas Day from United Kingdom
| Apr. 16, 2010 21:58
Dear Friends, I planned to go Hainan on this coming friday april 6, We ...
Asked by Ms.Annie from malaysia
| Apr. 04, 2009 13:14
I am going to Hainan Province in the month of May 2009, can anyone advise o...
Asked by Mr.Hui from Malaysia
| Apr. 11, 2009 02:42
Do I need a visa to visit Hainan Island, I'm Malaysian
Asked by Jamie
| Feb. 13, 2012 05:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)