Asked by Mrs.Sauve from Canada | Jun. 10, 2010 07:20
About:China Embassy in Canada

We will be on a Princess Cruise Ship to visit China on November 19, 2010. Prior to the cruise, we have a 3-day tour package in Beijing and staying 3 nights. Once we start the cruise, we will stop in Shanghai on Nov. 22 and Hong Kong on Nov. 28. What type of Visa do we need and how much will it cost, please? When should we apply for our visa since there is a limit for validity of the visa. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Charles | Jun. 14, 2010 03:32
You can apply for single-entry tourist visa to China, your entry to Beijing and Shanghai is counted as one entry, if you first go to beijing, then go to HK/a foreign country, then return to Shanghai, you need a double-entry tourist visa, the entry is counted in this way, the fee is 50 Canada dollars for single-entry visa. You can apply for China visa in September or October.
Related Questions:
Asian Cruise
Asked by colin cronin from New Zealand
| Jul. 06, 2012 04:47
Do we need a Visa going Shanghai
Asked by Eirith P. Mendoza from Philippines
| Jul. 16, 2018 19:31
Arriving into Shanghai on cruise ship and departing same day
Asked by Laz from Australia
| Jan. 21, 2017 20:35
We arrive in Xiamen by cruise ship in November 2010. We would appreciate ad...
Asked by Mr.Richard from USA
| Oct. 08, 2010 20:40
We are going to have a cruise trip (Princess Line) from Shanghai to Tokyo o...
Asked by Mr.Pang from Canada
| Oct. 25, 2009 20:21
what visa will I need to apply for?
Asked by Eileen from England
| Feb. 13, 2015 23:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)