Asked by Mr.kamran from Pakistan | Jun. 09, 2010 05:22
About:Macau Visa Policy

dear Sir<
i am Pakistani and doing job in pakistan .now i have a girl friend which live in Macau.
she sent me macau invitation and she told your all accommodation meals and others expences i will you tell me how i get visa of macau from pakistan.and tell me can i get macau visa by having full support.and my other question is that.if i go on visit to macau and here if i get job then what will procedure to stay in macau.and plz show also all expences from pk of visa

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Mike | Jun. 13, 2010 02:05
Mr.kamran, you can apply for Macau visa at the China embassy/consulate in Pakistan, the required documents are:
1. A completed application form; [Note: The form is available at the unit providing the service.]
2. Photocopies of the bio data page and used inside pages of a valid passport/travel document.
3. Document of financial status (e.g. bank statement, deposit in savings account, tax payment receipt, employment certificate, etc.)
4. Document of transportation to Macao and accommodation arrangement (e.g. round-trip air ticket and hotel room reservation receipts, etc.)
5. Proof of purpose of visit, such as:
Leisure – Tour receipt, itinerary, etc.;
Family visit – Photocopy of residence/stay document of family in Macao;

6. Pages carrying important information in a travel document previously used to come to Macao (if any);
7. Valid entry visa or residence visa/permit of other countries or regions (if any);
8. Recent 1.5-inch full face white background color photo.

The fee is USD 30, it takes 5 working days. The Macau visa is issued
(1) Valid for 1 entry within 3 months, 14 days of stay per entry;
(2) Valid for 2 entries within 3 months, 14 days of stay per entry;
(3) Valid for multiple entries within 6 months, 14 days of stay per entry.
Related Questions:
dear sir: I am Chinese, my boyfriend is from Pakistan. he wants to live wi...
Asked by Ms.LIu from China
| Nov. 06, 2009 19:57
guide for employ certificate and invitation from duly authorise depart
Asked by tahur Mehmood from pakistan
| Sep. 24, 2014 00:48
dear sir , my name is tauqeer. i am resident of pakistan. i want to come in...
Asked by Mr.tauqeer from pakistan
| Sep. 29, 2009 20:10
For Transit Visa
Asked by Sharif Abid from Japan
| Feb. 16, 2013 21:01
Dear Sir, I am working in saudi arab i want after finsih my contract here...
Asked by Mr.haseeb ul haq from pakistan /islamabad
| Nov. 13, 2010 20:48
Dear sir i am in Islamabad, i want to work in china , how much money req...
Asked by Mr.Maqbool from Pakistan
| Sep. 19, 2010 01:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)