Asked by Mr.Haris from pakistan | Jun. 09, 2010 04:32
About:Chinese Permanent Residence Permit

i want to get marry with chinese girl and planning to stay in china.can anyone please tell me detail procedure,how can i get permanet residency permit or chinese nationality?
i am staying in china since last alomost 5 i am a student,what is the requirments for me to get marry and residence permit or nationality?
what is the requirments for residence permit or nationality after marriage?
is it easy or difficult to get residence permit?
i will appreciate your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Edward from UK | Jun. 09, 2010 20:47
Mr.Haris, for gettting marriage registration with a Chinese girl in China, you should first get a Single-Status Certificate from a local notary office, then certificated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan and China embassy/consulate in Pakistan, then apply for a Chinese tourist visa, go to China to make the marriage license.

It is hard to get the residence permit even though you get married with a Chinese citizen. It is almost impossible for you to get the Chinese nationality. You can find a job in China, then apply for work visa, then change it into residence permit, which is generally valid for 1 year.
Related Questions:
S1 VISA after marriage
Asked by GettinMArried from USA
| Jun. 20, 2014 03:27
marriage visa.....
Asked by Tom from Australia
| May. 16, 2016 22:31
South African want to marry Chinese National
Asked by Frederick from South Africa
| Apr. 29, 2013 03:38
marriage to a Chinese Citizen
| May. 13, 2012 03:54
Will they reject me by married a Chinese girl in china? can you help?
Asked by Robert L from United Kingdom
| Aug. 07, 2015 22:37
work visa for foreign spouse of Chinese national
Asked by mj from USA
| Mar. 15, 2013 03:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)