Asked by Mrs.tan from philippines | May. 29, 2010 04:34
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

hi i want to visit hongkong.. and im currently lived here in malaysia because my husband is a malaysian citizen but i still not a permanent resident here.. i holding a multiple entry visa (1 year) is it ok that i will apply for single visa at hongkong embassy here in kuala lumpur and not to go back to my country to just apply at the embassy of hong kong in manila philippines..hope anyone can help me.. thanks..

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Linda from Malaysia | Jun. 01, 2010 03:40
Philippines passport holders are exempt from a visa to Hong Kong for up to 14 days, a visa is not required if you stay in Hong Kong for less than 14 days.

Otherwise, you can apply for Hong Kong visa at the China embassy in Kuala Lumpur.
Related Questions:
hi im a neplese working in doha ,i want to visit hongkong what is the proce...
Asked by Nikhil
| Feb. 25, 2013 03:12
Hi, I want to visit Macau first then take a ferry to Hongkong. If I have a ...
Asked by Ms.Hoa from Vietnam
| Jun. 20, 2010 01:19
do I have to get the visa? Want to visit for 2-3 days.
Asked by Mehta from Kenya
| Jul. 24, 2015 04:18
Hi i m raju limbu. I want a visit visa to hongkong for to visit my relative...
Asked by Raju limbu from Nepal
| Apr. 21, 2013 22:47
hi from philippines i want to visit in hongkong for 2days.i need vi...
Asked by Ms.roxanne from philippines
| Mar. 18, 2011 20:15
im indian how apply visa in hongkong im living in saude...
Asked by mahamad from saude
| Dec. 04, 2017 21:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)