Asked by Ms.ANDREAPARHAM from Mars | May. 18, 2010 06:58
About:How to Apply for a China Visa

I am Brazilian married to an English who works in China. Because his passport was to expire and I came here (we'are in China)3 mnths after him, my visa has been renewed at different dates and with different lenghts of time. I've had 4 visas since december and the last one is to expire three days before my flight to go home. Officer at Dallian Office told me I cannot apply from there anymore and I could go to Macau and asked for a L Visa for ten days, but I am worried and confused about the process. Why didn't my visa after my husband's new passport was issued been put for the same date as his? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Helper | May. 18, 2010 21:48
Generally speaking, the visa can only be extended for 3 times within Mainland China, you have to exit Mainland China and apply for a China visa in Macau or Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
I am Brazilian, live and work in Japan, I'm married to a chineza, and we wa...
Asked by Mr.finholdt from japan
| Oct. 20, 2009 03:01
Mr Joe, I am brazilian. Tks!
Asked by Ms.Manoela from South Korea
| Sep. 20, 2010 04:26
marridge with African girl in china
Asked by saeed from Iran
| May. 03, 2015 21:45
I am a Canadian who is teaching english in South Korea.
Asked by Mr.Alexander
| Aug. 10, 2009 21:48
it is ok for my husband to apply for my tourist visa and also the price for...
Asked by priscila from Japan
| Jun. 17, 2011 03:15
Hi, I am a US citizen and I teach English in China. I want to mary my I...
Asked by Mr.Cocoa from USA
| Dec. 11, 2010 21:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)