Asked by Ms.Sun from Sg | May. 17, 2010 21:29
About:China Visa

Do we need to apply for any visa/ entry permit to enter Hong Kong and ShenZhen?

Hi, I am a Singaporean. I will be going to on a free-and-easy trip to Hong Kong from 12 june to 18 june 2010 together with my boyfriend (Malaysian, Singapore PR) and his parents (Malaysian-Kular Lumpur). His parents will be coming down from KL to take the flight together with us. We plan to go to Shenzhen and stay from 12/6 to 14/6 on the day we arrived Hong Kong, we would like to ask :

1) Do we/they need to apply for any visa/ entry permit to enter Hong Kong and ShenZhen?
2) Can we apply for the Visa over at Hong Kong on the day of arrival?
3) What are needed?


Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Linda from Malaysia | May. 17, 2010 23:01
You all don't need a visa to Hong Kong, as I know, both Malaysia and Singapore passport holders are exempt from a visa to Hong Kong for up to 90 days, you all need a visa to Shenzhen, you can apply for a special tourist visa on arrival at the entry ports of Shenzhen if your visit in Shenzhen is less than 5 days.

The required documents are your original passport, the photo is not required when you apply for a visa on arrival at Shenzhen.
Related Questions:
brunei PR and Malaysian going to Hong Kong
Asked by alice from Brunei
| Sep. 21, 2015 03:18
I'm sanjay from india, can i go directly from shenzen to macau?
Asked by sanjay from India
| Jan. 26, 2015 23:51
I, Sugata Talukder and my wife and our son received US immigrant visa
Asked by Sugata from Bangladesh
| Oct. 11, 2016 20:24
Hi I am travelling from Guangzhou to Kathmandu(Nepal) and have a transit in...
Asked by Bijay from Nepal
| Jul. 10, 2017 21:05
im a sri lankan passport holder
Asked by nikki from Australia
| Mar. 03, 2015 02:12
Holding schengen visa, do I need to apply hong kong entry permit?
Asked by Quoc hung from Vietnam
| Sep. 24, 2015 21:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)