Asked by Mr.debbie from Philippines | May. 10, 2010 08:24
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

I am a Filipina if i dont need a visa to visit HK w/in the 14day visa free allotted period of passport holders from the PHILS.,what travel documents do I have to bring?And while I am in HK,can I apply for a South Korean visit visa there?Because my husband is working in South Korea and I want to visit him after my travel in HK.Can i apply in HK for a South korean visit visa?thank you ....

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alex from HK/China | May. 10, 2010 21:48
You just need to take your original passport, the flight ticket out of Hong Kong to the next detination or the visa to the next destination, you'd better apply for South Korea visa in Philippines. You can have a try to apply for korean visa at the consulate of South Korea in Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
I just wanted to know what are the requirements in applying a china visa?
Asked by Crecenta gumilao from Hong kong
| Jul. 05, 2017 04:15
hi, i am rhaine, holding a Filipino passport, last august i visited hongkon...
Asked by Ms.rhaine from Philippines
| Nov. 12, 2010 01:32
Good day! I intend to travel to Hongkong with my children,my date of depar...
Asked by Ms.Floraida Aromin from Philippines
| Sep. 25, 2009 20:30
I am a Filipina having a valid residence visa in UAE. I intend to visit Ma...
Asked by Ms.Anne Melanio from UAE
| Sep. 05, 2010 03:28
If I am traveling from USA-HKG-SHA-USA and staying less than 3 days in SHA ...
Asked by Joe from USA
| Mar. 17, 2017 21:41
i am a filipina working in hk as domestic helper can i get china visa in se...
Asked by emelyn from Philippines
| Apr. 11, 2012 01:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)