Asked by Mr.Herman from China | Apr. 25, 2010 10:00
About:China Visa

Hello, Im working and living in china, and now my girlfriend is back to the phillipines for family matters, now she needs a new visa for china, what is the quickest way to apply, i heard something like fly to Hong Kong, and apply on the airport for a visa for china, is this the fastest way. I understood that getting a visa in the phillipines will take at least 2 weeks. Hope someone can advice

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Kevin | Apr. 26, 2010 03:45
I don't know that Philippines can get China visa in the Hong Kong airport. As I know, it is not easy for Philippines to get China visa in Hong Kong now if you don't hold HK ID Card which is really the temporary residence permit of Hong Kong. Your girlfriend had better to apply for China visa in Philippines, it takes 4 working days if all required documents are prepared.
Related Questions:
Can i apply for my z visa for china in phillipines, manila??
Asked by Charlotte from New Zealand
| Jan. 22, 2013 20:02
I am currently working in Guangzhou but want my Filipina girlfriend to live...
Asked by Mr.Concerned from China
| Sep. 14, 2010 22:38
im a greecardholder but my passport will expire next month and im still in ...
Asked by Ms.lany from philippines
| Jan. 26, 2011 21:58
im from in phillipines, i stay only 1 month there with my boyfriend, if im ...
Asked by Ms.joane from phillipines
| Aug. 25, 2009 20:51
hello im susie from the phillipines,iwas born on jul 9 1960. i would like t...
Asked by susie from Philippines
| Jan. 06, 2014 21:18
Flight tickets for a Tourist visa(L)
Asked by michele from Italy
| Mar. 07, 2017 20:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)