Asked by Ms.nina from philippines | Apr. 23, 2010 04:43
About:China Embassy in Philippines

I would just like to verify if the COE,ITR,SSS ID and contributions, TIN ID, Latest ITR and NBI clearance are really required in obtaining a tourist visa because in some websites the listed requirements are only the application form and the passport. Also, is the round trip plane ticket really required upon the apllication of the visa? I am just worried because if the tickets will be bought and the visa would be denied. Are the tourist visas mostly denied or is it frequently approved? thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Simon | Apr. 25, 2010 02:40
yes, for first time applicants to China (Philippine passport holders, 18 years old and above), they are required to provide the following:
a) original NBI clearance valid for travel abroad

b) original bank certificate with receipt or original passbook, updated within the month that you are applying or....

- If a company will sponsor the trip, provide the company's bank certificate, sponsorship letter from the company and the company's business registration.

- If an individual will sponsor the trip, provide his bank certificate, sponsorship and invitation letter, copy of sponsor's valid residence visa and passport information page or Chinese national ID.

c) for employed persons, also provide an employment certificate, company ID, SSS ID and contributions, TIN ID and latest ITR

d) for students, provide school ID

e) for businessmen, provide business registration of company, TIN ID and latest ITR

f) Personal appearance is required for those who are 16-21 years old.

the round-trip flight tickets are also required
Related Questions:
hi, is it fine if i dont have a tin id?
Asked by elisa from Philippines
| Mar. 04, 2012 00:17
Visa Requirements for an Overseas Filipino Worker in Dubai who wants to vis...
Asked by Diana
| Mar. 20, 2012 03:38
I don't have any digitized government IDs...
Asked by Kay from Philippines
| Jun. 03, 2012 23:07
I only have my new passport and postal ID. Do you think I can have a touris...
Asked by Kay from Philippines
| Jun. 04, 2012 01:08
I dont have income tax return form but i can provide a TIN ID
Asked by jhonas from Philippines
| Oct. 10, 2012 01:22
Good Day... i am going to china with Tourist visa and its my first time, be...
Asked by Mr.James from Philippines
| Jun. 21, 2010 03:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)