Asked by Ms.Eileen from Singapore | Apr. 15, 2010 10:30
About:China Embassy in Singapore

My family of 4 are planning for a 14 days holiday in June to Chengdu. 3 of us are Singaporean, I understand that we are visa-free if we stay less than 15 days in China, right? As my spouse is a PR from Malaysia, I will have to apply for his visa. I would appreciate your advise on the procedure. When is the appropriate date to apply for the visa if we travel on the 12th? The passport photo required is it of any colour background or a specific colour? Is the photograph to be taken at the embassy or any studio? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Barry | Apr. 16, 2010 22:25
You should apply for the visa for your spouse one month before your trip. There isn't any special requirements about the background of the photo. You may take a 2X2 inch photo showing entire face and without a hat on at a studio in advance.
Related Questions:
Hello! Me, my dad and my brother are planning to go to Hongkong for a holid...
Asked by Ms.Jessica from Philippines
| Jun. 20, 2009 02:47
From tsim sha tsui to lamma lsland in HK
Asked by Jen from Singapore
| May. 14, 2014 02:02
Family trip for 6
Asked by Angeline from Singapore
| May. 06, 2015 04:02
Hi, We (4 pax) will be travelling to Haikou on April 19th to 30th, 2010 f...
Asked by Mr.Leow Robert from Singapore
| Mar. 03, 2010 01:55
Is there any mountain around chengdu has same level in beauty to huang shan...
Asked by Chandra from Indonesia
| Sep. 27, 2015 21:45
Is it possible to process renewing our contract on the remaining 18 days of...
Asked by angie from Hong Kong
| Jun. 05, 2015 02:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)