Asked by Ms.Angela from Philippines | Apr. 13, 2010 17:38
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Thanks for the reply Mr. Peter. What are the requirements that my boyfriend needs to provide so that he can sponsored me to extend one month as tourist visa ? Would you mind giving me the list ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Peter | Apr. 13, 2010 21:12
I my previous reply, I have said that your boyfriend can't sponsor for your extension of visa (in fact, you get a visa with 0 entry), but if you insist on doing so, you can provide the copy of your boyfirend's passport, residence permit or work permit, your original passport and copy of your work visa, one completed visa application form affixed with one recent photo, then go to the local Exit & enter department under the Shanghai Public Security Bureau to apply for 1 month visa with 0 entry.
Related Questions:
Thanks Mr Peter,Which one is closest to zhan xi lu market?
Mr.TSURAIN from Thailand
| Oct. 25, 2010 20:04
Hi, Mr. Peter! Thanks for the information. Is that policy on visa s...
Asked by Ms.Sarmiento from Philippines
| Sep. 02, 2009 02:45
Hi Mr Colin, Thanks for the reply. Any recommended hotels nearby?
Asked by Ms.Michelle from Singapore
| Jul. 07, 2009 20:29
Hi Mr Jerry, Thanks for your reply. May I have the address & contact no. of...
Asked by Ms.T.S from Singapore
| Oct. 29, 2009 05:02
Hi Mr. Shan, Thanks for your reply. May I know how much would be the ...
Asked by Mr.Innocent from Philippines
| Sep. 01, 2009 21:53
Hi Mr ALIMUSLIM Thanks for your reply. I have been to the Guangzhou Inter...
Ms.WANTINA from Singapore
| Feb. 08, 2010 05:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)