Asked by Ms.Ary from Burundi | Mar. 31, 2010 04:58
About:China Embassy in Burundi

Mr Jim ,

Thank you so much for your time , and what about a 12 month multiple entry visa (F) to China from Burundi , what are the requirements and what would be the validity , thank you so much , im asking because i am currently residing in Shanghai , but wouldn't mind going to Burundi to get it done , as it is almost impossible here .

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Silvia from Spain | Apr. 01, 2010 04:03
For a multiple entry China F visa, the required documents are:
a.Original Visa Notice Sheet from an authorized governmental apparatus /organization inChina prescribing the visa validity, number of entries and stay period;
b. Fully completed Visa Application Form in Chinese or English, attached with one of the applicant's recent color photograph (30mm X 40mm)
c. Original passport with validity more than six months and minimum 2 blank visa pages;
d.Photocopy of the first 2 pages (personal information) of the passport and the recent Chinese visa page if there is any;
e. Invitation letter from the company/organization/institution you want to visit in China.
Related Questions:
Thank you so much Mr. Shan for your reply to my inquiry about the bus from ...
Asked by Ms.Kunthy from Hong Kong
| Apr. 27, 2009 20:11
Multiple Entry Visa for a American citizen living in Japan
| Oct. 18, 2014 00:48
Colombian passport Visa
Asked by Mafe from Colombia
| Oct. 28, 2014 22:36
multiple entry for Saudi family
Asked by Sarah from Saudia
| Dec. 06, 2015 19:14
Dear Mr Charles, hi. thanks for you infomation but i still need a futher...
Asked by Mr.vincent from malaysia
| Dec. 09, 2009 20:46
Hi Mr. Andrew, In Email # 11 you stated that you had a set amount of time t...
Ms.SXYTXN from China
| Mar. 30, 2010 22:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)