Asked by Mr.Solomon from Ghana | Mar. 30, 2010 09:07
About:China Embassy in Ghana

If i have a student invitation letter can i get one year student visa straight from Ghana?

Hello ,

If i have a student invitation letter can i get one year student visa straight from Ghana?

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jim | Mar. 31, 2010 02:31
Mr.Solomon, if you just have an invitation letter (Admission Letter) from a university in China, you can't apply for student visa, in the other hand, student visa is generally valid for 3 months, single entry, no duration of stay. Student Visa holders should apply for a residence permit from a local county level Public Security Bureau within 30 days after entering China.

The requirements for student visa application are:
1. One completely filled out visa application form. No item should be blank .

2.One recently taken 2X2 in. photo showing entire face and without a hat on. Please affix the photo to the application form.

3. Original passport with at least 2 blank visa pages and valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of application.

4. A visa application form for international students (JW-201 or 202) issued by the Ministry of Education of China, and notification of admission from enrolled school with the seal of the said ministry are required (together with their copis).

5. A Physical Examination Record for Foreigner filled out and signed by a doctor (together with their copis).
Related Questions:
Hello , I wanted to ask if i have an invitation letter from a univers...
Asked by Ms.Ary from Burundi
| Mar. 31, 2010 02:22
How much money do I need to put in my account to be likely get approved for...
Asked by Kristine from Philippines
| Jul. 11, 2018 19:03
Can you please help and guide or get me an invitation letter?
Asked by Gilbert from Uganda
| Jun. 03, 2012 20:38
Hi, I'm an Iranian student who is currently holding the student visa in Ma...
Asked by Mr.Farzad Key from Malaysia
| Dec. 14, 2010 21:30
Visit for Study purpose
Asked by Marina from Russia
| Jul. 11, 2013 01:51
I have a malaysian one months visa. Can i get a chinese student X type?
Asked by Ismail from Somalia
| Aug. 15, 2017 20:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)