Asked by Mr.serex from aus | Mar. 30, 2010 03:59
About:China Consulate in Brisbane

hello there, i am currently planning my overseas trip and wanting to do alot of china. i was wondering that with a multi entry visa, do i have 30 days every time i enter or 30 days in total? also i am planning on getting my visa in hanoi, will the price still be the same from there or is it only $60 when issued in australia? any help would be much appreciated. cheers

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Adam from USA | Mar. 31, 2010 03:40
Mr.serex, if you get a multiple entry visa, you have 30 days stay duration per entry, you can get another 30 days stay for a new entry. The visa fee for multiple entry visa with 6 months validity is 60 US dollars if you get it in Hanoi. The visa fee for multiple entry visa with 6 months validity is 80 Austrlian dollars if you get in in Australia.
Related Questions:
Travelling Indefinately, how to get tourist visa
Asked by Kate from Australia
| Feb. 13, 2016 01:42
Express Service for Chinese Tourist Visa for OCI card holder
Asked by KT from Australia
| Nov. 14, 2014 23:47
Visiting Hong Kong with a passport of the People’s Republic of China
Asked by Generose from Philippines
| Feb. 22, 2013 03:06
Wanting to travel to China
Asked by Sergio from Turkey
| Sep. 27, 2017 04:49
Visa Requirements for an Overseas Filipino Worker in Dubai who wants to vis...
Asked by Diana
| Mar. 20, 2012 03:38
Hello, I am an American who is currently here in the Philippines. My family...
Asked by Mrs.Duppstadt from Philippines
| Jul. 26, 2009 09:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)