Asked by Mr.agnelo menezes from india | Mar. 29, 2010 15:24
About:China Visa on Arrival

iam from goa, india, businessmen by profession wanted to visit china to attend stationery commodity fair from 10th to 12th june 2010 at shanghai new international expo centre. iam planning to stay for about 10 to 12 days so that i can also visit hongkong, beijing and special economic zones like zhuhai and shenzhen. i intent to start from delhi, india. what is the procedure to get visa for about 10 days to 12 days to visit above places in china. please guide me.
thanks and regards.
Agnelo Menezes

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bruce | Apr. 05, 2010 21:08
Mr.agnelo menezes, you can apply for China tourist visa in New Delhi China Visa Application Service Center (CVASC), Goa is under the consular districts of China embassy in New Delhi, however, the China embassy in New Delhi has stopped to accept China visa application from oridinary passport holders. If you hold diplomatic, official (service) passport, you can still go to China embassy in New Delhi to apply for China visa.
Related Questions:
Hi iam from india wanting to attend the CPHi in Shanghai. Can I get a visa...
Asked by Willie singh from India
| Jun. 15, 2016 22:56
What is the best way to get visa? Also I need to get one for my assistant t...
Asked by Asiri from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 11, 2013 00:36
Do I need a visa (visit type or VOA or any other documents) for my stay (6 ...
Asked by S Kumar from India
| May. 20, 2015 00:57
hi,, My name is vijay and iam from INDIA iam going to hongkong by next wee...
Asked by Mr.vijay from india
| Oct. 08, 2009 21:31
iam sudanese iwant to visit hong kong to attend a conferance can iget vi...
Asked by abdelmoneim from sudan
| Nov. 11, 2012 00:14
Hi, I am planing to attend canton Fair in Guangzhou, I will take a flig...
Asked by Ms.Sara from India
| Jan. 27, 2011 21:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)