Asked by Ms.Tan from Malaysia | Mar. 20, 2010 05:36
About:Macau Travel

Hi, I am a Malaysian, I booked the trip to Macau with my family on coming 3rd May to 7th May. Do we (Malaysian) need to apply for any visa to go into Macau and Hong Kong? We are planning to go Hong Kong from Macau by ferry. I would like to get some information for this 5days 4 nights trip at Macau, such as some interesting places and transportation (Macau and Hong Kong as well). Could you please advise on it? Thanks a lot...

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Cindy | Mar. 31, 2010 01:58
You do not need to have visa to Hong Kong and Macau. Here is a Hk tour itinerary for three days:
In Macau, you can get to the historical area in the city center, then visit Venetain in Taipa. There is a famous food street in Taipa, Rua do Cunha.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am travelling to Hong Kong in May with my family. We have booked the...
Asked by Mr.Chetan from India
| Apr. 07, 2010 03:50
Hi, I am planning to go to Hong Kong, Macau and Shenzen, is visa required?
Asked by Clement Chan L S from Malaysia
| Jul. 16, 2013 02:31
can i know what is the requirements for visa on arrival and what is the fee...
Asked by calvin from Malaysia
| Nov. 17, 2013 01:18
Hi , I am going to haikou and sanya on the 3rd. November to 7th November 20...
Asked by Ms.Lyn Ong from Singapore
| Oct. 14, 2010 04:48
Commuting from Taoyuan international airport to Taipei
Asked by A.RAMESH from India
| Jul. 05, 2014 02:32
Hi, this will be our first visit in HK, we booked for a trip on May 21-26 w...
Asked by Mrs.Montenegro from Philippines
| Jan. 31, 2011 21:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)