Asked by Ms.shu from melbourne | Feb. 24, 2010 02:26
About:China Embassy in Laos

Dear Sir,

My mum is traveling in Vientiane, Yesterday night when she was walking with my Dad, 2 Laotian who drive motor bike robbed her bag.
Is that some place she can report the case to the security authorities in Vientiane.
She called China Embassy, but no one answer the phone. And also she knows lots of Chinese have been robbed before in Vientiane.
I REALLy need your kindly help.

Thanks for all.

Answers (2)
Answered by Mr.Bob | Mar. 01, 2010 20:26
Ms.shu, your mom and dad can report this issue to Australian Embassy in Vientiane, the consular officer can help and deal with this thing with the police in Vientiane.
Answered by Mr.Lee from Laos | Jul. 21, 2010 05:15

Dear Ms,

I think the office was closed already when your mum was calling to.
Not only Chinese people was robbed but many lao and others was also.

you mum may go to the police office around there and tell them what has happened

Thank you
Related Questions:
Vietname passport to apply Macao VOA
Asked by AMANDA from Malaysia
| Mar. 04, 2016 02:45
Guilin Reed Flute long does it take to complete the cave?
Asked by Intan from Malaysia
| Nov. 15, 2014 02:48
My whole family (4 pax) is going to Guilin for 5 days trip. My mum is 74 ye...
Asked by Ms.Melissa from Malaysia
| Sep. 28, 2009 04:34
i am holding hongkong passpost but i follow my mum to stay in thailand whe...
Asked by Mr.wailun from Thailand
| Sep. 06, 2010 21:45
Dear Sir, is walking during night safe?. Any shop near Phoenix hotel? bab...
Asked by Mrs.babita from Mauritius
| Jul. 17, 2009 22:30
Lost of passenger
Asked by Sikandar khan from Pakistan
| Aug. 30, 2015 04:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)