Asked by Mr.Paul from Uk | Feb. 18, 2010 05:30
About:China Embassy in Vietnam

Hi there,
I currently have a Chinese single entry 90 day tourist visa, and am happily touring about. However, my visa expires on the 3 March at which stage I'm heading to Vietnam to meet friends in Hanoi, and then travel down to HCMC. I would like to get another tourist visa for China as there's still places I want to see. I was thinking I'd need to fly from HCMC to HK and apply for a visa there, but my friends have told me I can apply for another visa in HCMC and save the cost of another flight and a stay in HK (lovely city, but expensive for the average traveller!!) Is it possible to get a visa, preferably a double entry 6 month visa, in HCMC, or Hanoi? It would seem from this forum that it's probably not possible most of the time...

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Christine from China | Feb. 21, 2010 02:55
Mr. Paul, you can have a try to apply for double-entry tourist visa at Chinese embassy in Hanoi or Chinese Consulate in HCMC, the visa officers will issue visa according to the nationality of applicants, I guess that it is easy for you to get a single entry visa. You can ask for double entry visa, the worst thing is that your application is refused.
Related Questions:
Hi all, I am Irish, currently in China visiting my Chinese girlfriend on...
Ms.JOHN1985 from Ireland
| Nov. 16, 2010 05:03
Hi - what's the longest duration single/double entry tourist visa currently...
Asked by Mr.Mark from United Kingdom
| Dec. 02, 2009 04:49
Tourist Visa Q's
Asked by Loren from South Africa
| Mar. 01, 2018 20:01
Applying for Chinese 30 day Tourist Visa
Asked by Alex Bruniges from New Zealand
| Mar. 19, 2016 01:21
I currently reside in China with a multiple entry, 90 day tourist (L) visa....
Asked by Mr.Stephen from China
| Mar. 17, 2010 22:40
Tibet Visit
Asked by Anindya from India
| Nov. 22, 2011 20:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)