Asked by Mr.Angelo from USA | Feb. 15, 2010 08:34
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

I am a US Citizen and my situation is this: In April 2010I may be doing student teaching in Hong Kong. I would like to live in Shenzhen with my wife, a Chinese National. What kind of visa do I need in order to travel back and fort at the customs? Would the Temporary Resident Visa be the one for me? I currently have a Chinese Visa that is 90 days at a time for a maximum 3 visits per year.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jim from USA | Feb. 20, 2010 04:20
Mr.Angelo, can you tell me the content on you Chinese visa, does it writeen ENTRIES M(多), DURATION OF EACH STAY 090 DAYS AFTER ENTRY, you can travel freely with this Chinese visa between Hong Kong and Shenzhen because you don't need a visa to Hong Kong and Chinese visa you hold permits you travel to Shenzhen for many times within one year, the problem is that you will get lots of stamp on your passport if you travel between Hong Kong and Shenzhen every day, the blank pages will full of stamps and you have to renew your passport.
Related Questions:
I am in Tianjin China doing my MBA, and I was wondering if there is anyway ...
Asked by Mr.Hoskins from USA
| Jul. 31, 2010 00:41
Apply for china visa from a country other than my citizenship country
Asked by Azar from Iran
| Apr. 04, 2014 04:21
I am currently teaching in China - Residents Permit Expiry Date is May 2011...
Asked by Ms.Worried from China
| Mar. 08, 2011 03:15
Will i get in trouble for overstaying for 30 min?
Asked by Jonel from Philippines
| Mar. 25, 2015 20:51
I am a student and wants to go to china for teaching ENGLISH job with an ag...
Asked by Mr.JB danquah from GHANA
| Feb. 10, 2011 02:51
I am willing to know if I can apply the pass in Vancouver or apply a HK one...
Asked by YAN XIAO from Canada
| Mar. 17, 2015 22:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)