Asked by Mr.Terry | Feb. 04, 2010 21:40
About:Chinese Consulate in Melbourne

Hi , my wife and I are travelling to Nanning next month I have Australin passport and my wife is a permant resisent in Australia but has a chinese passport , we first stop in Guanghzou and wish to spend 4 days in Hong Kong before travelling to Nanning from Guangzhou ,can my wife apply for visa in melbourne to enter Hong kong and do we need to travel to hong kong by plane or can we travel by Ferry...thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Alice | Feb. 05, 2010 02:47
yes, your wife can apply for Hong Kong Entry Permit at Consulate General of China in Melbourne, you can travel to Hong Kong by ferry from Guangzhou, please bear in mind that if you travel on this itinerary Australia-Guangzhou-Hong Kong - Nanning, you need a double entry visa because you enter Mainland China for 2 times, Hk and Mainland China apply different exit & enter rules, from Guangzhou to Hk means exit Mainland China.
Related Questions:
philippines to hongkong for the 2nd time
Asked by jana from Philippines
| Jun. 13, 2016 02:58
Hongkong Dollar Bank Notes
Asked by santi angela from Indonesia
| Mar. 20, 2013 21:09
What possible ways that i can get visa for shenzhen?
Asked by Rajesh from India
| Apr. 04, 2015 02:03
Hanoi - Nanning - Shanghai
Asked by Joe Davies from United Kingdom
| Jul. 09, 2018 20:43
hi, im from chile, im in thailand right now travelling....i want to go the ...
Asked by Mr.jose from Chile
| Jul. 06, 2009 01:43
Can I leave the airport at beijing on a free 72hour visa
Asked by Rups from Uk
| Oct. 10, 2017 20:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)