Asked by Mr.Raymond from Malaysia | Feb. 02, 2010 23:34
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

How can I apply for China visa?

Dear Sir/Madam.

I wolud like to apply for Chinese Double Entry L Visa with 1 day processing time on next coming Friday 12-02-2010 at Chinese Embassy KL.Please advice me for the following questions.

1) what type of documents I should bring for application of the visa?
2) What time I should submit or collect my visa application?
3) How much I need to pay for the visa application?
4) The Visa department open on 12-02-2010?
Thank you.
Best regards,

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Norman | Feb. 03, 2010 22:28
1) Documents to be included with application: Your valid & actual passport. The passport must have at least six (6) months validity left before expiration and at least one blank page left in it.
One completed Visa Application Form with one additional passport photo (black & white or color is acceptable). flight ticket and hotel reservation, copy of your previous Chinese visa
2) you should submit your visa application during 9:00am -11:45am
3) the fee is about 45 us dollars for double entry L visa, 30 us dollard for single entry l visa
4) yes, the visa office is still open on 12th Feb, 2010.
Related Questions:
how far in advance can i apply for China visa?
Asked by Kaysor from England
| Jan. 13, 2016 03:33
How can I take an appointment to apply for a visa to China?
Asked by jinan from Lebanon
| Mar. 20, 2015 22:20
Hello! I'm a student from Bolivia with residence permit in China, I want to...
Asked by Kate from 🇧🇴
| May. 21, 2017 22:36
Also, if I apply for a three months visitors Visa how early can I apply?
Asked by Sharon from Trinidad and Tobago
| Aug. 23, 2016 22:51
how can I apply for a transit visa to HongKong?
Asked by ushari abeywardene from Australia
| Oct. 24, 2013 03:12
How can I apply for China work visa? What are the requirements?
Asked by Mrs.Malou from Philippines
| May. 24, 2010 21:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)