Asked by Mr.Ashish from India | Feb. 01, 2010 04:02
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

HI dear sir,
I am Ashish from india new delhi.
I want to know rule and law china, if someone know this rule and law please help me.
If someone marry to Chinese woman L visa after her name do register company
And help her business like visit with her customer meet and some time
Alone meet to customer like this kind helps to business, not officially
Company employ and not tack salary, only help wife business it's legal or not?
Even that person have L relative long time stay visa. If someone know this rule
Please help me. I will be gratefully thanks this help

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.GLOMAC from China | Feb. 02, 2010 20:54
Even if you are married to a Chinese girl you can get any extra benefits except than an L visa. Legally you are not allowed to work or do business in any forms... till you are not exposed i think you'll b fine... chinese ladki se shaadi all the best..dude.Any more info mail me at|bizz_mac
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, I am Travelling to Hongkong Today Evening from India on an Ind...
Asked by Mr.Ashish from India
| Jan. 10, 2010 04:44
Dear Sir, I am from New Delhi,India and want to know how to reach Haikou...
Asked by Mr.Manish Jain from India
| Jul. 22, 2009 04:03
About safe arrival of my son at Vancouver
Asked by R.A.Singh from India
| May. 21, 2011 22:23
Travelling from India to China (Shijiazhuang) by rail or by road
Asked by Rakesh Singla from India
| Nov. 27, 2015 20:06
Dear Sir, I am an indian national from New Delhi. I had gone to Guangzhou ...
Asked by Mr.Rahul from India
| May. 20, 2009 02:06
Stop over at Guangzhou airport.
Asked by Sharad K. Agrawal from India
| Dec. 10, 2011 02:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)