Asked by Ms.Alice from Canada | Jan. 26, 2010 14:07
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

Do I need to have a visa to Hong Kong? Do I need to get a china visa as well?

I'm a Canadian citizen. I born in Hong Kong, but my HK ID card already expired. I want to travel to Hong Kong in the near future by my Canadian passport. Do I need to have a visa to Hong Kong. Also, I will travel to Shen Zhen for a few days (my brother is in the hospital), do I need to get a china visa as well? If so, can I get it in Shen Zhen entry? Will they refuse my entrance? Or should I get it in canada?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.leeovisa from China | Jan. 26, 2010 20:32
It is 90 days visa free for Canadians to visit HK.
You need to apply for a China visa to visit China mainland.
Related Questions:
i am traveling to china and hong kong do i need a visa for hong kong as w...
Asked by b bryan from england
| Apr. 07, 2012 01:45
US citizen going to hong kong and guilin
Asked by KS from USA
| Dec. 06, 2015 21:57
I am arriving on a Cruise Ship from Japan for a 10 hour stop in Shanghai
Asked by Caroline from United Kingdom
| Nov. 05, 2016 02:38
i am travelling to Hong Kong for 5days and shanghai for 5 days as a tourist...
Asked by Jay from Australia
| Jul. 28, 2015 02:41
Hi, i have a visa to China, do i need another Visa to Hong Kong or can i ge...
Asked by Mr.matz from Sweden
| Oct. 25, 2010 19:39
Visiting Hong Hong and would like to go to China, Shangai also - need visa?...
Asked by Leclaire from Canadac
| Jun. 30, 2012 03:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)