Asked by Ms.ELY1 from United States | Jan. 25, 2010 17:16
About:China Embassy in Israel

Just correcting I live in USA not afganistan
I am currently in israel but an american citizen. Can I get a visa in israel for china?
Since I will only be here for 5 weeks and my flight is in mid April is it better to do the visa in israel or in ny?
One more thing which office do I go to make the visa? Do I need an appointment? What do I need to bring?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Peter | Jan. 31, 2010 01:31
Ms. ELY1, you'd better apply for Chinese visa in New York, you will fly to China in mid April, if you apply for Chinese visa in New York in February, the single entry visa valid for 3 months, it is still valid when you go to China. In Israel, you can apply for Chinese visa at Consular Office of Chinese Embassy in Israel, the appointment is not required, please take your original passport, one completed visa application form affixed with one passport photo
Related Questions:
Multiple Entry 1 year
Asked by jacob from USA
| Oct. 28, 2014 20:42
hello every body! my name is kareem!i am a citizen of AFGANISTAN!i live in...
Asked by Mr.kareem! from Afghanistan
| Nov. 22, 2010 19:48
Applying for a visa in Israel?
Asked by Cobus Nel from South Africa
| May. 16, 2014 01:54
I am an American who is planning on teaching English in China next year. I ...
Asked by Mr.Hutson from Thailand
| Feb. 19, 2010 08:33
i have dual citizenship USA & chile?
Asked by juan from usa
| Nov. 06, 2017 21:37
I am holding passport of USA & Israel and planning to travel to Beijing on ...
Asked by Mr.Avi from USA
| Jun. 29, 2009 02:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)