Asked by Mr.Sky from Australia | Jan. 18, 2010 17:26
About:China Business Visa

I have never run my own business. but i am thinking of going to china, and open a small business, retailing food etc. I will be running it with my friend, who is chinese. What would be the easiest and cheapest way for me to entre and stay in china for 1 year.
1. apply for a tourist visa, then change to a business or student visa while i arrive in china?
2. if i wanna apply for business visa, but never had a business, is it possible?
3. if i am on a student visa, can i set up a company under my name and run business in china?

thank you so much

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Sandy | Jan. 20, 2010 22:51
1. Now, you can only apply for tourist visa to China because you don't have business now and you can't provide required documents for other types of Chinese visa, you can prepare all required documents for tourist visa by yourself.
2. you can apply for business visa because you don't have the invitation letter from a Chinese company
3. you can't set up your business under your name and run business in China if you hold a student visa, it is against the Chinese law.
Related Questions:
Will 2016 be a good year for my business and relationship?
Asked by Pat from Malaysia
| Jan. 22, 2016 04:08
How to get a busineses visa to china?
Asked by Ghafoor khan from Pakistan
| Dec. 10, 2011 21:39
is it possible to apply chineese visa using ZSP
Asked by Abigail from South Africa
| Dec. 06, 2017 20:34
Will I be able to get back my former business that was down for almost 5 ye...
Asked by Letecia Sayson from Philippines
| Jan. 10, 2016 21:32
want to applying china visa without invitation.
Asked by tahir mahmood from Pakistan
| Nov. 26, 2011 21:22
I am Rabbit, March 1987 and My business partner c/w husband is Rat, 1984
Asked by Rapunzeel Cikilolo from Malaysia
| Nov. 14, 2016 20:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)