Asked by Mrs.Priscillia from indonesia | Jan. 08, 2010 05:35
About:Chinese Embassy in Indonesia

I'm Indonesian citizen and indonesian passport holder, i will travel to china with my husband around end or march till early april 2010 about 16 days and we don't participate with tour and travel company, we'll fly to china from kuala lumpur, so the destination will be jakarta - kualalumpur - guangzhou - Macao - Hongkong - shenzhen - guilin - kuala lumpur - jakarta. In China, we will stay at my Chinese friend's house, except in Hongkong and Macao we will stay at hotel.
so my questions are :
1. which visas we have to apply for our vacation above ? ( pls give us details )
2. What requirements details we have to fullfill if we want to apply visa for our vacation above ?
3. What is the best time we have to apply all the visa ? can we apply by ourselves to china embassy at kuningan ? can we download and print by ourselves the application form ? or we have to come to china embassy to pick up the applications form first ?
Thank you for answer my questions..

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Jane | Jan. 12, 2010 05:05
As I know, Indonesian passport holders are exempt from a visa to Malaysia for up to one month, are exempt from a visa to Macau or Hong Kong for up to 30 days, so you don't need a visa to Kualalumpur, Hong Kong and Macau. But you need a double entry tourist visa to Mainland China (guangzhou, shenzhen, guilin) because you enter China for two times.

you should provide your original passport, one completed visa application form attached with one recent paspsort photo, two way flight tickets, invitation letter from your friend, copy of your friend passport and Chinese residence permit (if your friend are not Chinese)

You can apply for Chinese Tourist visa in late Febuary or early March. You can apply for Chinese visa by yourself at Chinese embassy or consulate in Indonesia near to you. You can download and print the visa application by yourself.
Related Questions:
Can Indonesian passport holder request for a 5-day VOA in Guangzhou Baiyun ...
Asked by Ali from Indonesia
| Feb. 26, 2016 20:32
Traveling from hongkong to czech with 9 layover in shanghai
Asked by Miranda from Indonesia
| Nov. 28, 2017 00:06
Do I have to apply visa to go to guangzhou from shenzhen?
Asked by Indri Irawati from Indonesia
| Jun. 22, 2016 20:32
hi!im a nigerian passport holder, and im here in the philippines and i wan...
Asked by Mr.val from Nigeria
| Dec. 25, 2010 19:19
im an indonesian passport holder, can i get a 5 day tourist visa into SHENZ...
Asked by Ms.Mariam Kristiaweny from Indonesia
| Mar. 16, 2011 01:27
Im indonesian passport holder, and will going to shenzhen via hongkong, can...
Asked by elsha from Indonesia
| May. 15, 2015 22:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)