Asked by Ms.Vivian from China | Dec. 23, 2009 21:25
About:Chinese Embassy in Mexico

Dear officer,
I am a chinese now working in Juarez, with FM3 mexican visa. My possport will no good in 2010 AUG. And I don't have enough time wait to get a new one in China hometown.(they say it will take 30-40 days).
May I get one from your consulate? And how long time it may take? May I send it to you? Beside passport, what else do I need to prepare?
Thank you very much!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Dec. 27, 2009 02:16
Yes, you can apply for a new Chinese passport at the Chinese Embassy in Mexico, the processing time is not definite, you should take the original and copy of your paspsort, 4 passport photos, original and copy of FM3 mexican visa, one filled Chinese Passport/ Travel Document Application Form. For more information, you can refer to (Chinese Version)
Related Questions:
Hi, I am an american citezen that just married an Mexican National. I work ...
Asked by Mr.Thomas from U.S.
| Oct. 07, 2010 00:50
Dear Sir I am Bangladeshi Police officer. Now working UN mission in East T...
Asked by Mr.MD. ABUL KALAM AZAD from Bangladesh
| May. 26, 2010 03:07
I am a Canadian living in Mexico (FM3) and need a Chinese Visa for a trip t...
Asked by Mr.Grym from Mexico
| Jan. 08, 2011 21:44
Dear officer, I am a Hong Kong SAR passport holder. I am now visiting Dubai...
Asked by Ms.Wong wai Yu from Hong Kong
| Apr. 26, 2009 21:31
Mexican passport
Asked by Memo Martinez from Mexico
| Aug. 10, 2016 21:53
Does Indonesian with valid Singapore work permit require visa to Guangzhou?...
Asked by Dewi from Indonesia
| Oct. 31, 2013 03:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)