Asked by Mr.Sun from Cambodia | Dec. 04, 2009 22:02
About:China Embassy in Cambodia

Dear Sir/Madam,

How is your day? I hope that's always good for you.
Please, I have a question relate to Cambodia visa applying.

My wife & son are chinese, they are in China, now they want to come to Cambodia.
They want to go to shanghai (Cambodia Consulate) for applying the visa but they are so far from there, Can they send their passport via Post office to issue the Visa? The bellow address is a right addess of Cambodia Consulate in Shanghai?

General Consulate of Cambodia in China
Huasheng Commercial Bldg
9th floor, Hankou Road 400
Shanghai, China Tel:(8621) 63 611 437/668
Fax: (8621) 63 600 949|tangjx

IF it's possible to send by post office to Shanghai (Cambodia Consulate) office of their passport, What relate document need from them?
Please be noted that, My son just only about 4years old, He has no passport, Can he just use his photo stick with my wife passport for issuing Cambodia visa?

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks With Best Regards
Sun (Mr.)

Answers (2)
Answered by Mr.helper | Dec. 07, 2009 04:12
cambodian embassy in beijing and consulate in Guangzhou, Shanghai, Kunming, Nanning, Chongqing have their own consular districts, please tell me where your wife and son live in China?
Answered by Mr.Sun from Cambodia | Dec. 08, 2009 02:17
Thanks Mr. Helper who replied me message, Actually I have connected to a consulate of Cambodian in Shanghai through the phone call, They accept to issue the visa for my wife if they have received the passport by post office. My wife is from Anhui, Hefei, Fuyang. It's kind of so far from Shanghai city. Thanks again..
Related Questions:
I wanna ask if all invitation must be sealiated. and if needed, where?
Asked by grace from Philippines
| Apr. 04, 2015 02:53
I want to travel by road/flight, from Guangzhou to xiamen,how much is it fa...
Asked by kami
| Jul. 21, 2011 03:40
Dear Mrs Betty, I am British, and need to travel on business to China from ...
Asked by Mr.Sam from UK
| Mar. 11, 2010 00:24
dear sir / madam have a nice day i want to go to china how to get chi...
Asked by Mr.mostafa from Afghanistan
| Sep. 29, 2010 03:24
Dear Mr Tom, Thank you for your reply and sorry to confusing you. Actuall...
Asked by Mr.Ridwan Harjaseputra from Indonesia
| Jun. 05, 2009 04:36
Dear Sir or Madam: My wife and I are Canadian citizens, living in Sarnia...
Asked by Mr.Bennett from Canada
| Sep. 01, 2009 21:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)