Asked by Mr.Adam from USA/china | Nov. 19, 2009 01:13
About:Embassy & Consulates of Thailand in China

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am an American citizen studying in Jilin City,Jilin Province, China.
I require a thai tourist visa to visit my fiancee in Chiangmai for 45 days.
I know that i can get a free visa on arrival but that is only for 30 days and i want to stay in thailand for 45 days.
My question is that can i extend my free visa on arrival which is of 30 days while in chiangmai?
if it is possible please let me know about the charges and conditions.

If the extension is not possible ,may i know if there is any way i can apply for the tourist visa via mail from Jilin city?
i cannot go to beijing for the visa at the moment so i want to apply for the visa by mail or post while in jilin.
If this way is possible can you please inform me about the charges and conditions?

I have an American passport expiring after 9 years so i have no problem regarding that matter,and i have suffecient funds to support my
self during my stay.

i will be eager for your response.
Adam Ak

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Betty | Nov. 19, 2009 04:30
Please contact the Embassy & Consulates of Thailand in China directly.
Related Questions:
Visa requirements for a visit to a friend in Singapore
Asked by Ernest D. Yeboah from China
| Nov. 15, 2012 03:05
I want a visa to travel in China but I was wondering how much it would cos...
Asked by Mary McElroy from America
| Dec. 30, 2013 02:20
Asked by Katherine from USA
| Jun. 14, 2013 22:50
want to know the requirements it will take to apply for a china visa here i...
Asked by izuchukwu from nigerian
| Dec. 28, 2014 02:20
can i apply online and how fast can i get it and what documents should i se...
Asked by Judith from China
| Jun. 17, 2013 02:38
Hi there! I am looking for postcodes for these places Heilin, Jiangsu...
Asked by Mr.Beattie from Scotland
| May. 30, 2009 21:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)