Asked by Mr.RAYMONDTANEC from Malaysia | Oct. 25, 2009 15:04
About:Chinese Embassy in Malaysia

Can u help me with this question ? First i am going to Hangzhou for buisines and after that i will be visiting Shanghai, and a few places with mine wife and two childrens can i apply multiple entry for myself and mine family. Both of children is below 12 years and have passport of their own. Lastly, please provide me .How long for the process and the cost. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Carol | Oct. 26, 2009 04:39
I'm afriad that you can't get the multiple entry visa, you can only get the single entry tourist visa for you and your family, it is enough for your travel itineray within the mainland China. You two children also need apply for seperate Chinsese tourist visa, but the visa application form should be signed by you. The single entry visa fee is 30 Ringgits per person, you have to pay 120 Ringgits in total. it takes 4 working days.
Related Questions:
please can u tell me whether we are going to have a happy life if we marry ...
Asked by phurpa wangmo from Bhutan
| Mar. 19, 2013 00:59
i want visit china but idon't know it devise can u ask me on my question no...
Asked by Mr.mohamed from tunisia
| Jan. 25, 2011 20:15
RC282799191CN. My parcel status was delivery to Airport since 27 November 2...
Asked by Renydede from Lebanon
| Jan. 09, 2014 01:47
I make order in december,still status null in
Asked by mike from Poland
| Jan. 17, 2014 15:24
what chinese celebration is happening soon? how do the chinese celebrate th...
Asked by tayla from New Zealand
| Feb. 14, 2013 21:21
my parcel???RB8446457117CN and RB914852878CN
Asked by tiiif from france
| Nov. 07, 2013 03:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)