Asked by Ms.Loudes from Philippines | Oct. 19, 2009 23:21
About:China Tourist Visa

Hi anybody know how to apply China visa in Hong Kong, if I am not working in Hong Kong and I am a Fhillpino. I am currently in China using Tourist Visa, I have been extented my visa for two months. My visa will be expired on 24 Oct., 2009. I intend to go to Hong Kong to apply for the China visa. I have heard if I am not work or permanent resident in HK I am not allow to apply China Visa in HK and have to go back to Phillphine is that ture? If can apart from return ticket what other document require, please help!!!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jack | Oct. 20, 2009 03:05
You can apply for the China visa from the Visa Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China in Hong Kong SAR.
Tel- Enquiry
24 hour Automatic Answering Telephone: 852-34132300
Live Answering Telephone: 852-34132424 (available at 10:00-11:00, 15:00-16:00 on workdays)
Fax: 852-34132312
Related Questions:
Hongkong tourism visa (Vietnam)
Asked by Snow from Vietnam
| Nov. 02, 2011 03:28
Application for Work visa
Asked by Adam from Australia
| Apr. 02, 2018 02:33
Hey, Im hoping on travelling in China, but then go to Mongolia, UB for a w...
Asked by Mr.daiboi from UK
| Aug. 15, 2010 00:47
hi if i am a tourist in hong kong...can i apply for work there to get a wor...
Asked by nesty from Philippines
| Feb. 28, 2017 01:26
I am a Cambodian working in Malaysia. How to apply a holiday visa from here...
Asked by Peng Sok cher from Cambodia
| May. 03, 2016 21:26
Hi, I am currently working in Hong Kong. I have a plan to visit Shenzen...
Asked by Mr.Yudhistira from Indonesia
| Mar. 24, 2011 04:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)