Asked by Mr.Mahdi Alimi from Iran | Oct. 18, 2009 12:38
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Hello, I am an Iranian Citizen; my wife is a Filipino citizen, we have planned to visit China and then Hong Kong as a Tourist. We first intend to enter Shenzhen, stay a few days and then go to Hong Kong to stay for a few more days. Do I need to get separate Chinese and HKG visa? What about my wife?
Can I get a Hong Kong visa after entering China?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alex Hong from Hong Kong/ China | Oct. 19, 2009 01:18
Yes, you need a visa to Shenzhen and a visa to HK. They are seperate. You should get a Hong Kong visa before entering China. You wife need a visa to Shenzhen. She doesn't need a visa to HK because Filipinos is visa free to Hong Kong for 14 days.
Related Questions:
asking about visa for egyptian and philippine citizen
Asked by tamer from Egypt
| Sep. 14, 2014 02:26
Hello, I am a Canadian citizen and my wife is a Chinese citizen, we both...
Asked by Mr. Rogers from United Arab Emirates
| Mar. 15, 2010 20:25
i am uk citizen travelin with my wife iranian citizen who is traveling with...
Asked by hamid from United Kingdom
| Apr. 21, 2012 01:34
can you advise me on what visa do we require and the cost of same for our v...
Asked by Matthew from Philippines
| Jan. 07, 2014 00:26
I am an Indian citizen working in Shanghai since last 1 year. Now I planned...
Asked by Mr.Sanjeev S from China
| Feb. 08, 2011 02:42
I am a U.S. citizen living and working in China. I wish for my Filipino wif...
Asked by Mr.Block from China
| May. 07, 2009 21:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)